FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper/Office Manager with our client in Tipperary town. This is a 6 - 9 month contract position.
We are seeking applicants with strong initiative, capable of multitasking and with good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be capable of leading and delegating in the office environment and overall possess good energy levels to meet the demands of a busy front of house role.
Duties will include:
- Administration and Financial duties
- Office Manager for main school office
- Greeting/managing all visitors/queries to the school.
- Frontline phone answering. Secretary will redirect calls or not, as appropriate to principal/staff.
- Keeping School website updated regularly
- Online Banking
- Operating VSWARE Database Management System
- Operate P-Pod Department of Education Database Management system
- Keep SAGE 50 Accounts system up to date
- Document Management
- Have an understanding of the importance of Confidentiality
- Setup and print all school reports for the various years
- Assisting with completion, downloading, and printing of Junior Cycle Profiles of Achievement
- Assist the Principal in preparation for Staff Meetings, Board of Management meetings and Parent Teacher meetings.
- Enrolment Duties
- Distributing Application Forms
- Prepare letters/emails informing the parents of the outcome.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Previous Accounts experience essential
- Office Administration experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication and leadership ability
Contract: 6 - 9 months with immediate start
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069