Bookkeeper Manager - Kilkenny
My client, one of the largest Firms in Kilkenny, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper coming from practice to join their Outsource Management Accounting Services team on a permanent basis. The job would be flexible and hybrid.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the monthly management accounts workflow cycle for a portfolio of clients.
- Managing and supporting outsourced and internal employees with the day-to-day workload
- Monitoring bookkeeping workflow and assisting with the review of data
- Developing bookkeeping system.
- Performing a detailed review of management accounts prepared by the team
- Delivering Management information to Clients
- Are based in Kilkenny or surroundings,
- Have a strong background in bookkeeping.
- Come from small to medium practice.
- Have a solid working understanding of accounting principles and experience in reviewing and delivering management accounts
- Have Experience in working with outsourced staff and developing systems and controls.
- Have Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of software packages such as Surf & Dext.
- And Great communication and team working skills.
This role is for you.
What my client offers:
- Opportunity to progress your career within the Firm
- Hybrid working
- Flexible and Agile working hours and space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Modern office environment
- Relaxed dress code policy
- Generous employee referral bonus scheme
If this job is of your interest, get in touch with Monica Bergmann.