Role:Building Management System (BMS) Engineer (based in the Republic of Ireland).
This is great opportunity for an ambitious engineer to develop and grow with the business. The role will involve the engineer covering areas across the Republic of Ireland.
Ideally, the successful candidate would be expected to be located in Dublin or one of its neighbouring counties but the client is open to the candidate being located in the south of Ireland also.
Requirements of the Role
The primary requirements of both roles are:
* 5+ years' experience of the Trend or another BMS system is a pre-requisite.
* The role would be a mix of Service, Upgrades and Commissioning work so the successful engineer should be adept in all areas.
* To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
* Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems and ability to modify BMS strategies and experience of front end graphics
* A full clean driving licence is essential
* Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
Clients - hospitals, healthcare, education and commercial
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.