Our client is looking for Scientists/Stability Analysts to be based in the Biopharmaceutical department of their GMP Lab in Athlone, Ireland.
Your role would be performing a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure small and large biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, nucleotides/oligonucleotides, DNA, carbohydrates/polysaccharides and liposomes using a wide range of analytical instrumentation.
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations.
- Analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support.
- Review and compilation of results
- Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- 3-4 years' work experience within a GMP laboratory
- 3-4 years industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biopharm: ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC. Capillary electrophoresis would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of method validation; method development would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion.
For a confidential discussion or more information please contact Emer on 0860437889