Biochemistry Analyst Midlands
Biochemistry Analyst Meath
Are you a Chemistry or Lab Analyst with 1 years GMP experience? A brand new role has been created for a Biochemistry Analyst to join the QC team of a leading Life Science company in Meath.
You will be involved in spearheading the daily operations of the lab. Prior experience of working in a GMP environment is essential for this Biochemist position.
The employer places a sincere emphasis on career development and provides both training programmes and career progression sessions which allows Analysts to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Support the Lab Manager in the promotion of continuous improvement and GMP practice.
- Train other analysts and new personnel as requested.
- Conduct lab investigations and chemistry analysis of samples.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Conduct routine calibration / validation of laboratory equipment.
- Carry out chemistry based testing such as HPLC and ELISA.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualification in scientific discipline.
- 1-2 years' experience working within a GMP analytical lab environment.
- Proficiency with HPLC in an industrial GMP environment is essential.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
In addition to a very attractive salary and good company benefits including generous company bonuses, our client offers a superb working environment, and the chance to develop a long-term career within a growing pharma company.
Apply before March 31st for immediate consideration regarding this Biochemistry Analyst position.