Biochemistry Analyst Job
Biochemistry Analyst Job- Co. Waterford
I am delighted to be working with this first world renowned Bio -Pharmaceutical company in Waterford County to source a Biochemistry Analyst
I am seeking a candidate with 2 year min GMP experience and with a scientific degree qualification.
The successful candidate must have exposure in HPLC Analysis, GC, and Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, IEF and Capillary) Method Validation & Method Development.
The main aim of the Biochemistry job is to carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years GMP experience with a BSc/MSc in Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology with knowledge of analytics and/or stability
- Experience in separations analytical technology is desired.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Experience with LIMS systems is required.
- Exposure to HPLC Analysis, GC, Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, IEF and Capillary) Method Validation & Method Development.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this Biochemistry job, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords: Biochemistry, biochemistry, biochemistry, biochemistry QC Analyst- Stability, QC Analyst, Chemist, chemist, QC Analyst- Separations, QC Analyst, Scientist, Assoc Scientist, QC Analyst,QC Chemist, biochemistry,lQC Analyst- Stability, QC Analyst, Chemist, chemist, QC Analyst- Separations, QC Analyst, Scientist, Assoc Scientist, QC Analyst,QC Chemist, biochemistry