Bid Writer/Manager - Dunboyne, Co. Meath - HYBRID
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading, wireless connectivity specialist for water, wind and telecoms, is urgently seeking an experienced Bid Writer/Manager to join their operations based in Dunboyne, Co. Meath. This is a full time, permanent position with a hybrid working policy. Negotiable salary details provided on application.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing dedicated support to the Sales Director and business development team to facilitate their effective and efficient operation.
Tasks & Duties
- To produce complete, comprehensive, market-leading and winning bids, tenders and proposals for the client.
- Ensure that all documentation produced is fully compliant with customer requirements.
- Management of the internal bid process, tracking of the tender process and owning the completion of all tenders whilst increasing the win rate/effectiveness of our bids & proposals.
- Continual development of an eﬀective tender information library and liaison with other divisions and departments to ensure updated relevance
- Development of writing and design of content for Pre-Qualiﬁcation Questionnaires (PQQs) and tender responses, bespoke to the client.
- Liaising with key client personnel and external clients to ensure a seamless approach to Bid Management.
- Scheduling the bid strategy meeting with sales, operations, FD and MD.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years minimum of Bid Management experience and/or a relevant third-level qualiﬁcation.
- Demonstrated experience in writing bespoke documentation.
- Strong Bid Writing experience with an eye for detail.
- Proﬁcient understanding of Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent time management for completion of work to deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as being able to work individually.