Our Client are looking for a Senior Bid/Tender Writer to join their Civil & Build Estimation team in either their Dublin or Clare Office.
You will lead the writing for bids to ensure that responses are clear, compelling and customer focused. Alongside your own writing responsibilities, you will support and set a consistently high standard for proposal writing.
- Present high-scoring responses in a clear, concise and consistent style in line with client style guide
- Engage technical experts, helping them to communicate complex technical strategies and ideas and to gather evidence in Civil Engineering Tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposals
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the submission coordinator
- Act as a trusted advisor bringing best practice from across the business
- Contribute to the development of win themes as the opportunity progresses
- Provide constructive feedback to improve responses
- Identify lessons learned and drive continual improvement
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working within large tender teams, preferably for infrastructure projects, including JV bids
- Supporting the development of win themes and incorporating these into the proposal
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with a range of Civil Engineering works or Construction related experience
Excellent communication skills should include:
- High standard of spoken and written English and ability to present clearly and concisely
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Using collaborative workspaces
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If interested contact Cormac @ FRS Recruitment - 091 760 706