Beef Specialist ( Agriculture )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Beef Specialist on behalf of a leading animal nutrition company who possess a global presence.This is a full-time permanent role.
My client provides technologies to address nutritional issues facing beef cattle which include rumen function , feed efficiency & digestibility. These technologies result in increased weight gains in a quick and efficient manner.
This is a national role and will require nationwide travel. Career progression a distinct possibility where you will be given the chance to develop your careers.
Duties to include
- Working closely with intensive beef finishing units.
- Implement feed growth strategies.
- Build working relationships with existing feed mills , food processors , mineral companies and other industry partners
- Monitoring and advising on technical animal nutrition.
- Support and train on farm nutritionists
- Manage a small number of key accounts
- Assist in the implementation of business plan after 6-12 months.
- Degree level education in Agricultural Science
- A strong interest and knowledge of Beef Farming essential
- Ability to build rapport and working relationships with with customers and the ability to analyse their need
- B2B and B2C experience a distinct advantage
My client is offering an attractive base salary , bonus , company car , laptop
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439
Please note all calls and queries will be processed in the strictest of confidence