Basic Grade Speech and Language Therapist
Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist - Monaghan
Calling all Speech and Language Therapists***
Are you sick of paying extortionate rent prices in Dublin?
Are you sick of bumper-to-bumper traffic every morning and evening?
Do you want to relocate to a county that was named in the "Top 20 Best Places to Live in Ireland 2021"?
If so, Monaghan is ready and waiting for you!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and qualified Speech and Language Therapist to excel and work within the Children's Disabilities Sector in County Monaghan. Working within a large, supportive team environment, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for to showcase and deliver your Speech and Language Therapy skills all whilst helping children, young people and their families.
Come to the country, smell the smoke free, FRESH fresh air while still being a commutable distance to Dublin and Derry.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for a Full Time, Speech & Language Therapist on a Fixed Term to work within the Children's Disabilities sector in Monaghan. The post involves working with a large team in coordinating and delivering Speech and Language Therapy services for children and their families.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Participate in mandatory and recommended training programmes in accordance with departmental / organisational guidelines
- Maintain continuing professional development e.g. by attending in-service events, training courses, conferences and involvement in research
- Engage in reflective practice, support / supervision with designated supervisor(s) / manager
- Participate in the practice education of student therapists and provide teaching / training / supervision to others (e.g. to staff, service users, carers) as appropriate
- Attend practice educator courses as required
- Engage in planning and performance reviews as required with the Speech and Language Therapist Manager
- BA in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent
- Possession of CORU Registration is essential
- Experience working with children and their families.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86-464-8418 for more information.