Basic Grade Radiographer
FRS is working with a busy HSE hospital based in Westmeath! They are a Public Hospital that aim to provide the highest standard of professional care to all patients.
They are looking for a Basic Grade Radiographer to join their busy team where you will be working in General Radiography as well as on-call.
This hospital is a great environment for learning and developing as a Radiographer and would be a great role for recent graduates.
- BA in Radiography or Similar Qualification
- CORU Registered
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to correctly use equipment
- Maintain European Council Directive 97/43 standards/quality of practice
- Experience working as a Radiographer is a bonus, but not essential
FREE FLIGHTS FOR IRISH CITIZENS RETURNING HOME THROUGH FRS RECRUITMENT (T&C's apply)
If this sounds like the role for you please reach out to Lola