Basic Grade Radiographer
Fancy working with a leading, level 4 teaching hospital with a local, national and international profile spanning over 150 years?
We are looking for enthusiastic Basic Grade Radiographers to take the next step in their career working with one of the the countries largest Imaging Centres!
Work for a hospital that is a leader in research and innovation and provides a work environment focused on personal development, team work and well being.
- Undertake radiographic/imaging examinations, as required.
- Take part in "on-call" and sessional duties out of hours, on a rotational
- Take part in the training of undergraduate students
- Ensure excellent communication with all staff & patients
- Participation in On-Call rosters including weekends, night and evening essential.
- Roster will be between the hours 8am-8pm daily.
- Possess a Bachelor of Radiography for Diagnostic Radiography or Diploma of College of Radiographers or
- CORU Registration
- Have experience in General, ED, Theatre and Mobile Radiography.
- Be able to communicate with patients, other Radiology staff and referring teams.
- Basic Computer Literacy
Considering a move back to Ireland?
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746 or email
#weworkforyou #radiographer #dublinjobs