Basic Grade Radiographer
A Radiographer position has come up with on of Ireland's leading Independent Hospital Groups.
Join a company that is enthusiastic and passionate about training, mentoring and coaching new staff and students.
They have 6 sites nationwide and are currently recruiting for one of their larger sites in Dublin.
The role is permanent & full-time.
- Carry out various Radiographic Imaging Examinations.
- Flexibility required to take part in the Radiography Department rota.
- Liaise with other departments, GPs, Consultants, Secretaries and colleagues to ensure the highest standard of patient care & management.
- Communicate efficiently & effectively with colleagues to ensure a high quality of patient care.
- Logging and reporting of imaging & equipment faults and that regular monitoring is undertaken in audit.
- Using Siemens Radiography Equipment
- CORU Registration
- Diploma of College of Radiographers or Degree in Radiography
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- The ability to provide high quality care & empathy to patients
Considering a move back home to where the grass is always greener?!
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746
#weworkforyou #radiographer #dublinjobs