Basic Grade Radiographer
Do you want to join a world class facility and have the luxury of working with state-of-the art diagnostic equipment?
We are looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious Basic Grade Plain Film Radiographer to join a state-of-the-art department in the heart of Galway.
Fulltime, Position, 12-month contract with a strong possibility of the contract extending after 12 months.
Excellent salary on offer
The Successful Candidates will join an award-winning department that take career progression and patient quality extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture. You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience in a broad range of examinations
- Demonstrate experience of working with a team of Radiographers.
- Have proven ability to work under pressure.
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Have a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- Flexibility in role and take on additional duties as required.
- In addition to a competitive salary up to €44,000 DOE, plus they offer an excellent benefits package
- Appreciate that the company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and they have multiple recognition programs in place.
- Educational Assistance and Support
- All departments use state of the art technology, equipped with the latest equipment
- Very strong on flexible working hours and work life balance
- You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing any of these amazing roles, please contact Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, Email your CV