Basic Grade Psychologist
Staff Grade Psychologist
Do you have a passion for assisting people with mental health challenges?
Are you a qualified, motivated, and experienced Clinical/Educational/Counselling Psychologist looking for your next opportunity?
If you think this is for you then do not let the opportunity pass you by.
An opportunity to help cater to people's needs while working with an A-class team of well-seasoned professionals is here. This will be a great opportunity to work as a Staff Grade Psychologist with a private organization that has a proud history of providing a nurturing and caring environment.
This vacancy is a Full Time, Permanent position. The successful candidate will provide quality, evidence-based, psychological service to adults with complex mental health needs.
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Location: North Dublin
- Salary: €53,021k - €90,771k DOE
- Have a university degree or diploma (QQ1 level 8 equivalent) obtained with 1st or 2nd class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject
- Have an Irish post-graduate professional psychology qualification accredited by the Psychological Society of Ireland in Clinical, Counselling, or Educational Psychology.
- An equivalent qualification from another jurisdiction validated by the Department of Health. Application for this post must be inclusive of letter of validation.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability, including a high standard of suitability and ability, for the proper discharge of the role.
- Must be fully proficient in ICT skills.
For more enquiries contact: Contact me via email or call 0861038540.