Basic Grade Occupational Therapist
This is a permanent and a full-time position
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Recent relevant experience working in the area of Mental Health.
- Registered with CORU National Occupational Therapists Registration Board
- Full Drivers Licence with access to own transport
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you have experience within a mental Health setting, and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Donovan Lock FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1450842 and Email your updated CV
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV to discuss this role in full.