Basic Grade Medical Scientist
Are you a Staff Grade Medical Scientist with experience working in Haematology and Biochemistry?
Do you want to work within a Multidisciplinary Team of Highly Respected Medical Scientists?
I am honoured to be supporting a large acute hospital in the South east of Ireland.
This is a fulltime, fixed term contract position, working Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm. There are no on call or weekend commitments with this role.
As a Multidisciplinary Medical Scientist, you will be working in a rotational post, between the Haematology, Biochemistry and Microbiology departments. Summary: This is a fulltime position, working 37 hours per week, a fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Scientist of their assigned section or to report on a day to day basis to designated senior staff when required e.g. Senior Medical Scientist or Deputy to Chief Medical Scientist.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Experience of working in Haematology and Biochemistry
- Experience of working within Laboratory SOPs/Policies and conducting audits according to ISO15189
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demand driven environment, enthusiasm, adaptability and a willingness to co-operate Good computer skills
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, and Email your CV to