Basic Grade Hospital Pharmacist
Basic Grade Pharmacist required for a hospital in Dublin
37hrs | Fixed Term Contract
Each candidate must:
- Be registered or eligible to be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Graduates qualifying in November 2019 are welcome to apply.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Possess a high standard of administrative and organisational ability.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of pharmacy computer systems.
- Be personally motivated.
- Demonstrate a patient-focused approach.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the values of the hospital.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
- Understand the total healthcare delivery system.
- Demonstrable adaptability to rapid changes taking place in the Hospital and health services in general.
- Be free from any defect or disease which would render him/her unsuitable to hold office and be in a state of health as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- Be of good character.
For more information, please call Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Pharmacy, Hospital, Dublin, Basic Grade Pharmacist