Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologist
Do you want to join a highly skilled Cardiology & Vascular team in Cork?
On Behalf of a highly reputable hospital in Cork I have fulltime, permanent vacancy for a Cardiac Physiologist. My client is renowned for providing best in class care to the people of Cork and the Munster region.
The successful candidate will work within with the multidisciplinary providing a full range of non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional procedures.
The department provides a full range of cardiac non-invasive and invasive investigations and treatments including ECG, stress testing, ambulatory monitoring, device follow up clinics, transthoracic and transoesophageal echo, angiography, PCI, EP studies and ablation; pacemaker and ICD implants
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Diploma in Medical Physics and Physiological measurement or equivalent
- Ideally possess basic knowledge of Echo's
- Must be able to perform and interpret ECG's, Stress Tests, Ambulatory BP Monitors, Event Monitors, Cardiac device implant and follow up, including Loop Recorders, Pacemakers, ICD and CRT.
- Responsible for the accurate storing of reports generated from the above test
- To assist during procedures and any other intervention carried out in the cardiac catheterisation Laboratory. Monitoring the ECG and intra cardiac pressures throughout the procedure.
- To participate in all invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures
- To keep abreast in understanding and knowledge of all new developments in the field of cardiology
- To participate in Patient Care - i.e. Preparation and reassurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will gain experience that will be of benefit worldwide, as experience from Ireland is recognised worldwide. My client offers rotation in Echo and Cath Lab, each technician is cross trained, my client offers fantastic supported training programme's.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment M+353(0)86 145 0842