Seeking an experienced Bar Manager to join a friendly team in a bar and restaurant in Co Cork
There are lots of parties and various local events held, so some previous experience with similar is highly desirable
- 4 days a week, from Thursday to Sunday
- There is an option to work from home on days when needing to complete your reports and do stock orders
- You can wear whatever you like as long as you look clean & presentable
- Salary of up to €40,000 per annum + performance bonus
- Free meals are provided on site
- Space to park vehicles on-site
- Ensure that all restaurant staff members adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Monitor employee performance and provide regular feedback.
- Maintain a high standard of food quality, customer service, and cleanliness.
- Handle customer complaints and inquiries, including event requests promptly and professionally.
- Schedule, supervise, and lead restaurant staff in daily operations.
- Monitor inventory and order food and supplies as needed.
- Create and maintain employee work schedules.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Bonus Scheme
- 8-hour shifts
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* Restaurant: 1 year (preferred)
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon at 086 7773856
If you think that this role would suit a friend or colleague, please feel free to pass on my details.
Bar Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Beverage Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Cork