Bank Nurse HSE Hospital Dublin
Calling call experienced Nurses interested in Bank Nursing in the area of Theatre, ICU / HDU or Recovery. You will be working for a leading public (HSE) hospital in Dublin. There is a strong possibility for the positions to become permanent over time.
Experience required in one of the following: Critical Care - ICU / HDU, Theatre OR Anaesthetics / Recovery
Job title: Staff Nurse (Bank)
Type of job: Bank contract, duration ongoing (several months) depending on requirement
Location: Dublin North
Number of positions: 2
Working hours: 7.45am - 16.30pm (flexibility to work longer shifts is required)
Large public hospital in Dublin, dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recognised nursing qualification (3rd level)
- Active registration with NMBI
- Eligible to take up employment in Ireland
- Min of one-year acute experience (in Critical Care - ICU / HDU, Theatre OR Anaesthetics / Recovery)
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Attractive Salary (HSE pay scale) + Benefits (premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends
Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities, Competitive pension scheme, Maternity cover and sick pay)
If you have the required skills & experience please apply now. Your application will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively please call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nursing #healthcarejobs #theatrenurse #icunurse#weworkforyou #jobsdublin