Baker (Supermarket) - Co. Mayo
Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times. Provide customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous food preparation and production experience is necessary
- A qualified baker with experience in both Bread and Confectionery is a distinct advantage
- Creative and able to embrace new recipes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bake and finish products to the highest standard
- Drive sales through in-store initiatives
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products
- Conduct quality and freshness checks
- Attend relevant training as required and implement in-store.
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Baker, Head Baker, Assistant Baker, Cook, Pastry Chef, Chef, Mayo