Automation Technician (Days)
Having met with this company again last week they really are great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career.
I am looking for an Automation Technician to work on site in Dublin. Recently the client has completed a large expansion plan and continuing to grow.
The successful candidate will have the experience in working in a high- volume manufacturing environment. Also, a good knowledge of Automation systems.
- Provide automation technical support to the Site Development Function with introduction of equipment.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all control systems
- Provide input into equipment design reviews, ensuring equipment is optimized for safety.
- Work closely with Engineers and cross functional teams in improving equipment performance.
- Good knowledge of Automation Systems (Controls, Vision, Mechanical and Electronic)
- National Craft Certificate.
- 4+ years in a similar position.
- Worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn if you have any questions about the position.