Automation Engineer - Safety Engineer - Machine / Process
I am delighted to be exclusively representing our client, an impressive multinational, who have an exciting role for an Automation Engineer / Safety Engineer - Machine / Process to join their team. The successful candidate will be part of the team providing process evaluation and safety lifecycle to their process and machine industry customers. Our client partners with a number of leading, well-known manufacturing companies Worldwide.
Essential requirements summarised
The successful candidate will have a Degree in an Engineering discipline and have a minimum of 6+ years' experience within process or machine industry. You will have a strong technical knowledge with the ability to understand and identify potential issues in industrial process designs and assist customers in achieving a functionally safe work environment. You will also be customer focused, have strong problem-solving skills and an ability to take ownership
This is a great company to work for who have a very low turnover of staff. They take pride in looking after their staff and believe that you and your family come first. They offer flexible working hours. And in return they are looking for a self-motivated, smart, energetic, creative problem solver who works hard & creates a positive environment.
- Engage with clients to evaluate and assess their functional safety, alarm and cybersecurity practices and culture
- Lead and facilitate PHA/HAZOP/CHAZOP and LOPA workshops
- Generate reporting as it pertains to safety requirements specifications for customers
- Execute SIS conceptual design activities and SIL verification projects
- Conduct functional safety and alarm rationalization training, seminars or webinars
- Lead and facilitate trainings on software tools, alarm rationalization workshops and cyber risk assessments
**This opportunity will allow you to work from home and they offer a highly attractive package which includes bonuses, pension and health insurance is on offer **
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981