Automation Engineer | Onsite | Cork
My client, a market leader in manufacturing solutions within the Biopharma & Pharmaceutical Industries are currently recruiting for Automation Engineers for their client in Cork.
About the Job:
In this position, you will work on large projects for one of Ireland's most prominent pharma manufacturing sites.
As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Generation and modification of Functional specification, Design and Test Specifications for Procedural and Physical Layer.
- Configuration and Testing of Recipes, Phases, Equipment Modules, Control Logic and Interlock Scheme based on Design and Test Specifications.
- Interact with customer for Reviewing Design Specifications and Test Specifications.
- Work as part of a team for Installation Qualification and operational Qualification (SAT) at client site.
- Automation Project Support including, Coding, Design and Testing.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience as an Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- 3+ years' experience designing, implementing and supporting manufacturing automation solutions
- S88 / Batch Delta V expert.
- Expert understanding on all Project Lifecycle phases and tasks.
- Ability to liaise directly with client on design issues.
- Track record demonstrating an ability to lead a complete project.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Thorough understanding of system (installing, rebuilding etc.).
- Must have a valid working visa to work in Ireland
Contact Kerry Rickard on 0860443981 for more information and to review the full job spec.
Other jobs that you might have searched for: Automation Engineer job, Controls Engineer Job, Validation Engineer job, Test Engineer job, Pharma engineer job, Project Engineer job, Cork Engineering jobs