An excellent opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to join an expanding manufacturing facility in Waterford.
What is in it for you?
- Days role, flexible working hours & early finish on a Friday!
- This is great unique opportunity to expand your skillset in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment. Teamwork, new ideas and ''thinking outside the box'' is very much encouraged
- Family feel culture but has the support of a larger global organisation
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA's, PFMEA's DOE's etc.).
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Honours Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-6 years' experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing experience).
- Travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor / customer sites.
- CAD experience desirable
- Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.