Automation Engineer Job - Waterford
My client highly sought after company are recruiting for Automation Engineers to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned, market leading Healthcare Company in Waterford with responsibility for executing projects successfully, on time and within budget, in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment.
This is a company where you will gain incredible experience with excellent opportunities to progress your career as the Company is currently in expansion mode.
- Relevant Degree Qualification- Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years relevant experience in an FDA regulated Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Computer/Software development systems
- PLC- Allen Bradley, Siemens
- High Level language Programming e.g. C#, VB.net
- Practical knowledge of machine vision systems including Cognex VPro and InSight desired
- Methodical/Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Project Management
- PLC Software Development
- Scada Software development
- Manufacturing support
- Development, documentation and approval of technical documentation
Permanent role - days position. Attractive salary and benefits package
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job spec.