I am delighted to be assisting my client, a leading process control, automation and instrumentation company in recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join their team.
The position will require you to work on large utility projects country wide with sometime also spent in their office in Kildare. You will have strong debugging skills with electrical and computer knowledge along with strong customer service skills.
- Degree Level 8 in Engineering - Electrical, Automation and Control
- 5 years' post qualification experience and strong interest in automation engineering
- PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
- SCADA experience ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC
- Previous experience in technical/hand on role and working with electrical equipment
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems, willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments
- Previous relevant experience in Water/Power Systems an advantage and instrumentation/measurement experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of object orientated programming
- Ability to show initiative and complete out on assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Must be highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organisation, planning and team building skills
- In addition to problem solving, project management ability is essential
- Demonstrate a professional and positive approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
- Full, clean driving licence
In return my client offers a Competitive Salary, bonus, company van and pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion and to see the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981