Automation Engineer, Waterford
I am delighted to be working with my client, a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in the South East of Ireland in recruiting an experienced Automation Engineer for their start-up fill finish facility. This company has invested millions into their Waterford facilities which shows their long-term commitment to employees and the area. They pride themselves in recruiting, developing, and retaining the best people as they continue to grow.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to be part of this journey from the beginning and make this role your own. You will have Sterile fill finish experience with experience of parts washer, autoclave, fill line and the lyophilisation process at a minimum.
In return my client can offer a highly attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to join an innovative and friendly pharmaceutical company that serve patients with life-improving treatments. You will work with a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is down to earth and friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers. It is a fun and exciting place to work with amazing career development opportunities especially being involved from the start …
- Relevant Engineering Degree, Electronics, Electro-mechanical preferable
- Minimum of 5 year's engineering experience in a similar role within the Pharma Industry, some sterile finish experience an absolute requirement (experience of parts washer, autoclave, fill line and the lyophilisation process at a minimum.)
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLCs and WinCC flexible desirable.
- Experience with Industrial Ethernet and Scada systems
- Excellent technical knowledge in all phases of GAMP.
- Reading and interpreting PLC code.
- Strong understanding of SCADA systems.
- Reading and interpreting electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of Computer Systems Validation.
- Strong understanding of how to implement and maintain FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant systems and Annex 11.
- Strong understanding of IP based networks, DeviceNet, Profinet, etc.
- Strong understanding of RS485 networks especially Profibus an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to work independently and in teams with ability to motivate and influence others positively
- Disciplined and compliant, methodical/analytical approach to problem solving
Contact Kerry Rickard on 0860443981 for more information and to review the full job spec.
Other jobs that you might have searched for: Automation Engineer job, Controls Engineer Job, Validation Engineer job, Test Engineer job, Pharma engineer job, Project Engineer job, Cork Engineering jobs