Full time and permanent with superb benefits!
This is your opportunity to join a globally recognised company with a supportive family feel. While in this role you will be working at their EU headquarters where personal and professional development are fostered.
Are you an Automation Engineer on the look out for a new position? Look no further! My client is conveniently located within commuting distance from Cork, Tipperary, and parts of Limerick.
- Program HMI & PLC to project/client specification.
- Work on a variety of project where you will liaise with clients and internal engineering departments.
- Support the commissioning of on-site, start up & the Site Acceptance Tests.
- Responsible for creating functional requirement specifications and the detailed
To secure the job, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Level 7 in Engineering
- Previous Automation Engineering experience
- Delta V experience is highly desirable!
- Familiarity with reading and applying P&IDs control strategies
-Travel opportunities available if interested!-
Eligibility to work in the EU is essential
Your next step: Apply now!
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details. Feargus Young, 086 020 2554