Cork - Medical Device
Very generous salary + benefits
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Automation / Controls Engineer for an electrical manufacturing facility in Cork. To hit the ground running the ideal candidate will have strong Automation experience and have experience in an electronic assembly environment.
- Work with the Project management team to offer expertise in automation
- Technical interface between customer, material vendors and the company.
- Continuous improvement of existing projects with particular focus on output and yield
- Support building of the customer relationship, continuously monitoring progress.
- Take part in all design reviews
- Technical engagement with the customer R&D team.
Level 8 bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant field
4+ years of experience in a similar role - ideally in an electronic assembly environment.
Experience with Automation software and controls.
If you have any questions about the role feel free to Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/