We are seeking a Senior Automation Engineer for a manufacturing company based in North Cork (on the Kerry/Cork border). The company provides specialist design and automation solutions to the pharmaceutical, medical, plastics, beverage and electronics sectors.
The Senior Automation Engineer will manage the Mechanical and Electrical build/assembly of a portfolio of testing instruments, ensuring the assembly process, quality build, techniques and work practices result in a final assembly on time and within budget
The successful candidate will manage a team of 4-5 engineers. You will co-ordinate materials purchasing and assembly resources.
As an Automation Engineer you will have a Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent. You will possess the following:-
· 5+ years experience in machine building
· Good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and PLC control elements of machines
· Good working knowledge of Solidworks
· Good working knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams
· Scheduling workload for team of 5-10 employees
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
This position will require travel within Ireland and abroad, this you will have a Clean Driving License.
Excellent opportunity to joining a growing company with excellent career prospects.
If interested please send us your most recent CV through the links provided or contact Donal at 066-7143995
Senior Automation Engineer