FRS Recruitment are urgently looking to speak with suitably qualified accountants on a short-term basis to work on financial audit assignments as part of audit teams in Dublin.
This is a full-time temporary (working remotely) role initially for 4 months.
- Planning, executing and reporting financial and other audit/reporting work to relevant standards and in a timely manner;
- Assisting the Senior Auditor in effectively delivering audits and/or reporting topics in compliance with the organisation's requirements (standards and budgets) including taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of some audits/projects;
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge by identification of own training and development needs, updating skills and attending relevant training courses as agreed with manager;
- Responsibility for Client Relationships;
- Providing written material which is clear and concise and addresses the relevant issues.
- You will need to be members of a recognised accountancy body as well as possessing at least one-year post qualification experience - essential;
- Have a minimum of one-year post qualification experience;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience of auditing and/or accounting in the public sector - desirable.