We are seeking an Administrator for our client's audit and compliance team. This position will require candidates to have excellent administrative skills, strong attention to detail skills and who are fast learners so that you can embark upon a program of learning and development within this field.
The role is part of a dynamic team which specialises in the audit and regulatory requirements. This is an opportunity to join a great team of Information Security Compliance professionals and a role that can expand with your successes.
- To assist in the administration of audit and compliance work by fulfilling audit requests and collating documentation and responses.
- Daily report runoff of information required for audit and regulatory purposes
- Prepare and update Audit Administrative documentation as required
- Working with a variety of security software tools within proprietary Banking systems.
- Providing reports and documentation to auditors and the risk and governance team
Candidate requirements and experience
- highly organised and adopt a methodical approach to understanding the content of and managing data and documentation
- pay attention to detail as far as youre concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every time, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch!
- a self-starter who is motivated and driven to develop
- loves a challenge and finding inventive solutions to problems you dont get flustered easily and youll keep going until you find a solution
- enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective
- have great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. You speak clearly and eloquently and are confident to communicate well with a broad range of people and roles, including IT and business personnel
- self-motivated, flexible, work well within teams and enjoy your work
- are able to work independently and reliably under minimal supervision, listen and question until you clearly understand the task in hand
- enjoy the buzz of working under pressure at times and can prioritise to meet deadlines often through multiple projects and revisions
- Who good working knowledge of software such as MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a strong basic level of understanding of Information Technology.
Excellent career opportunities for the successful candidate.
Please send your up-to-date CV through the link provided or call -66-7143995 for further details.