Audiological Assistant-Pt 20 hours
- Customer Care - provide a high level of professional customer care to all clients
- Telemarketing - manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads
- Diary Management and Reception aspects
- Mailings - provide administration support and ensure all secretarial actions are accurate and timely
- Administer all post in the Branch, i.e., incoming and outgoing and maintain an up-to-date record of both.
- Administer Stock Control to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained and stores are kept tidy.
- Maintain Branch filing system ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and filed properly.
- Maintain in-house database and ensure it is kept up-to-date.
- Maintain safe and clean clinic by complying with company's standard policy and procedures.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Good Time Management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.