He/She is responsible for all telemarketing activity within the Branch to ensure leads/enquiries are followed up.
- Customer Care - provide a high level of professional customer care to all customers/suppliers/colleagues.
- Telemarketing - manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads and ensure weekly/quarterly and annual targets are met.
- Diary Management - maintain online diary management system for Branch Dispensers
- Reception - ensure all areas of the Branch are kept clean and inviting. Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Mailings - provide administration support and ensure all secretarial actions are accurate and timely.
- Provide support to the Dispenser and Regional Manager or other Officer appointed by the Sales Director, with the preparation of part-accounts and bank lodgements.
- Administer all post in the Branch, i.e., incoming and outgoing and maintain an up-to-date record of both.
- Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and attend and actively participant in the Daily Huddle Meetings.
- Administer Stock Control to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained and stores are kept tidy.
- Maintain Branch filing system ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and filed properly.
- Maintain in-house database and ensure it is kept up-to-date.
- Maintain safe and clean clinic by complying with company's standard policy and procedures.
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Good Time Management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.