FRS are currently looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join a group of busy well established private dental clinics located in Limerick and Tipperary. The ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic, willing to work as part of a progressive team and have a passion for patient care and experience.
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment.
- Career Mobility
- 4/5 day working week.
- Fully Private
- Well established patient list.
- Sponsored Education
- Free Car Parking and nearby public transport links.
The Dental Clinic offers:
- Excellent fully computerised facilities and the latest equipment. (3 Shape Scanning, CBCT)
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert support.
- Multi-Site Location
- Experienced long standing associates.
- Experienced fully trained and qualified professional support staff.
- Mentorship Available
- Excellent remuneration package.
- General Dentistry, Implantology, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Facial Aesthetics, Oral Rehab.
- Experience with SOE software an advantage but not required.
- Experience with dental implantology an advantage but not required.
- Must have a BDS or Higher
- Must be proficient / fluent in English.
- Must have an Irish/EU Citizen or eligible to work in Ireland
- Be registered with the Dental Council or Ireland http://www.dentalcouncil.ie
If you are interested in this job or would like to find out more about this position please forward your cv to Sheena Morgan, Principle Recruitment Consultant at FRS.
or call me on +353 86 4648417