Our client has an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for the agricultural sector to join their team as an Assistant/Trainee Manager for their busy retail store. If you are a motivated, driven person from an Agri background that is looking to start your career, this is the job for you. This is a full time Permanent positon, would suit a graduate.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be customer focused
· Have an ability to lead people and develop their skills in the required areas.
· Have a proven track record in agricultural retail
· Have a related qualification in Agri-Science or Agri-Business
· Ideal candidate will have third level qualification in Agri Science or similar
· 1years experience in retail sector of supervisory experience an advantage
· Excellent Farming (Cattle + dairy) industry knowledge and hands on experience
· Excellent communication skills (staff, management, suppliers & CUSTOMERS)
· Sales experience, ability to close a deal, knowledgeable, helpful, etc.
· Well presented, good manners
· Price negotiations experience (farming community)
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
· Advising customers on nutritional needs and all farm inputs
· Developing a team of staff with the help and guidance of your manager
· Driving sales in all areas of the business through one to one and telesales.
· Achieving all monthly agreed sales targets
· Processing sales and delivering excellent Customer Service at all times
· Checking off deliveries and merchandising stock to the highest possible standards
· Manual stock takes and implementing procedures in stock control
· Key holding for the premises, opening up and locking up when the manager is off
· Cash reconciliation on a daily basis and be involved in implementing cash procedures
· Placing orders with suppliers across all areas of the business
· All general duties required
If you are interested in the role of Trainee Store Manager please send your CV through the link or Contact Caroline on 086 7808835.