Assistant Warehouse Manager- Dublin
My client, a leading Furniture Retailer based in Dublin, is in search of an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join their fast paced and growing Organization.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Warehouse Manager who has previous experience working in a fast paced Warehousing role to expand their experience and progress their career in an established and growing Company.
The skills and experience required for the Assistant Warehouse Manager are as follows:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels in the organisation
- Proven people management skills
- Versed in Lean Management and formatting of SOPs for best practice of warehouse procedures.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A positive and flexible attitude and self-starting ability, with the aptitude to take ownership of projects as required and see them through to completion.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse Management role
- A background in the retail industry would be a distinct advantage
- An in date Counterbalance Forklift certificate (reach would also be desired but not essential)
- Ability work to tight deadlines.
- A good knowledge of Warehousing and Inventory Management Systems
This is a full time permanent role with great opportunity for progression to the right candidate. If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.