Assistant Store Manager - Retail
Assistant Retail Store Manager - Galway
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, working in Galway City Centre, 37.5 hours per week and no late nights.
- Motivates and inspires the team to deliver exceptional customer service to all customers through leading by example.
- Assists the Branch Manager with manpower planning ensuring that the store recruits and selects the highest calibre of candidates.
- Coaches and develops all staff through strong leadership by driving delivery of store objectives.
- Sets the standard for sales by being a role model for all staff.
- Understands and measures performance; driving maximum sales in order to meet store targets.
- Creates an environment that delivers high engagement.
- Pushes to exceed goals & raises the performance bar in the store.
- Ensures consistency in the store layout and standards to maximise customers shopping experience.
- Actively reviews talent within the store and assists in creating succession and development plans.
- Supports change initiatives and help the team in understanding the need for change.
- Supports other Assistant Managers through coaching, sharing and brand leading to improved results.
- Successfully manages the balance between Regional Manager requirements and store demands.
- Anticipates customer needs and makes decisions that are right for customers and actively drives actions to increase customer loyalty.
- Encourages continuous development by creating a challenging environment that stretches the team's capabilities.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Galway