Assistant Store Manager - Retail
Assistant Retail Manager - Co. Cork (East)
This role is working 2 or 3 days a week including weekends.
About the Role
- This role is fundamental in adapting and applying clear practices and procedures across the store, from logistics, administration, customer service, stock and cash management.
- The successful Store Manager will be driven, energetic, genuine and passionate about the company brand, with the ability to lead change and shape the future of the store.
- The Manager will provide leadership, direction and coaching to your team on all aspects of store operations with regard to achieving agreed KPI's, delivering the companies core purpose of a 5- star customer service and truly embedding their values.
- Strong business know-how and commercial awareness is essential to achieve store budgets. Building and leading our teams to link-sell, upsell, delivering customer service excellence and closing sales is pivotal to the success of a store.
The ideal Manager will demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Delivering results through strong business acumen, acting decisively and seizing accountability.
- Engaging today's talent through building and growing effective teams and holding people accountable.
- Leading change through innovative thinking and a strong commitment to the future of the company
For more information, please call Brian on 086 7773856 or apply today in confidence
Retail Manager, Giftware Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager