Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager (Service Station) - Co. Wexford
Looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual. The main function of the role is to ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered to our customers at all times. Must have fast-paced retail experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the store - ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Drive sales in the department.
- Engage positively with the staff of all levels and ensure the store has good staff morale.
- Ensure customer service levels are at a high standard at all times.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Communicate the required operating standards to all staff members and ensure they understand and implement such standards at all times.
- Ensure merchandising and presentation of the store are of the highest standard at all times.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to all customers.
- Ensure stock-taking procedures are adhered to and weekly targets are achieved.
- Monitor department overheads so as to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure the necessary staff are in place to maintain operational standards but also ensure that the cost of labour is in line with requirements.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff's attendance, timekeeping, productivity and presentation.
- Conduct staff appraisals and be part of recruitment for the company.
- Ensure Health and Safety and all other compliance issues are up to date and recorded correctly.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing retail environment.
- Be a strong leader with an excellent sales and grocery management background.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a senior management capacity in a grocery retail environment.
- A proven track record of managing, motivating and developing a large diverse team.
- Can demonstrate the drive to achieve real results.
- Can motivate self and colleagues and inspire the highest standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong command of the English language.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
The Rewards Package includes:
- A Competitive Hourly Rate that will increase the longer you are with the company.
- A Sales Incentive Scheme to further reward amazing performance.
- Flexible schedules.
- Discounted Fuel.
- Discounted Meals.
- Complimentary Beverages during your shift.
- Complimentary On-Site Parking.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information, please apply today
Department Manager, Manager, Retail Manager, Catering Manager, Store Manager, Dublin, Wexford