Assistant Store Manager - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Assistant Store Manager - Agri' on behalf of our Client, who is serving the Irish Agricultural sector for over 85 years.
Based in Co. Wicklow, this is a full time permanent role and an exciting opportunity for someone to join a progressive and leading business with 6 agri branches across their network.
Reporting to the Store Manager , this role will require the successful candidate to build effective working relationships with both staff and customers, to identify sales opportunities and achieve both sales and margin targets. As a key member of the Management Team, you will be expected to take full responsibility for and ownership of, the daily running of both the sales floor and yard to actively drive sales, improve profitability and standards in the business. You will need to have a natural ability to influence, guide and inspire people to achieve superior commercial results.
* Assist in the management of daily store operations
* Engage store colleagues and ensure a high level of customer service
* Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
* Manage cycle counts, stock control, Health & Safety and auditing
* Drive sales across all departments
* Liaise with other branches and areas of the business
* Manage staff deployment, productivity and operating standards
* Experience as a Supervisor or assistant manager in Agri, Trade or DIY retail
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proven leadership experience with a track record of managing diverse teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical and proactive
* Demonstrate a drive to achieve results
* Click link in description to apply in confidence