Assistant Store Manager - Agri
FRS Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a leading Agribusiness and are now inviting applications for the role of 'Assistant Branch Manager'.
Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, this is a full-time permanent role. This role will suit candidates located in Co. Longford/Roscommon regions.
In this role, you will be responsible for sales growth, maximising the profitability of the Agri section and contributing to the overall continuous improvement of the branch.
Duties & responsibilities
- Control and analyse sales performance for the Agri section against budget so that store targets and Key Performance Indicators are met and exceeded.
- Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
- Support the efficient and cost-effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
- Deliver excellent section standards consistently in line with business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures; legislative requirements and audit standards.
- Assist in business administration as required, including managing cash, wage costs, budgets and systems.
- Proactively support the Store Manager to deliver on agreed objectives.
- Any other activities as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
- A proven track record in Agri retailing,
- Strong Agri product knowledge is a prerequisite for this role, a relevant qualification is beneficial but not essential.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Office, POS, email etc.
- Flexibility - this position involves regular weekend work including Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 0864648449
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.