Assistant Signalling Engineer Dublin
Assistant Signalling Engineer
A leading Semi State organisation is looking to recruit a number of Assistant Signalling Engineers for works in Dublin. The ideal candidates will come from an Electrical or Electronic background with civil, utilities or rail experience.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Rail or Civil experience a definite advantage
- Availability to work in Ireland without restriction
- IT Savvy
- Excellent communicator
- Happy to report to Signalling Manager
- Has worked with multi-faceted teams in the past
- Experience with signalling and telecoms a distinct advantage
- Keen to work in Dublin
Please note this is a brief description of the role on offer. Multiple roles are available. The closing date for applications are Wednesday 24th of June. Please call Miriam at 085 2797250 for further details.