Assistant Service Manager
Are you a qualified, dedicated, and passionate Social Care Leader with experience in Supervisory or Management roles?
Would you like to join an organisation committed to working and improving the lives of people with intellectual disabilities?
Our client is looking for an energetic Assistant Service Manager to join their team of professionals, promoting Independence and community inclusion for those with Intellectual and Physical Disabilities, based in Meath. In your role, you will act as the support and care worker to adults with intellectual and physical disabilities and assist the Manager discharge the full range of managerial responsibilities for the services. This will involve taking lead for specific tasks as delegated by the Manager as well as assisting the Manager with other functions.
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity, then what are you waiting for! we would love to hear from you.
HSE SALARY PAY SCALE: €45,137.50 - €49,576.50 (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
ROLE: Assistant Service Manager
Duties AND benefits of this position include:
- Identify service-users needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action plans to meet those needs
- Manage and prioritise caseload appropriate to the post
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families
- Support service-users to advocate for their own needs, or when and where appropriate to advocate on behalf of clients
- Have access to learning across specialist units including dementia, behaviours, and older persons
- Benefit from academic support and a defined career pathway
- Be paid consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave and pension*
- Work flexible hours to fit around your life and supernumerary hours
- Experience Wellness at Work - Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
Core Requirements Include:
- A HETAC Degree in Social Care from a recognised institution - Essential
- Recognised Management Qualification FETAC/QQ1 Level 6 or equivalent
- Have experience working with people with an intellectual disability.
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in a management/supervisory role.
- Have a passion for making a difference every day in the lives of people we support
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: