Assistant Project Manager South Dublin
Position: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Dublin South
A leading main contractor is looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager for a substantial project in South County Dublin. Typical works include assistance in main build, supervision of relaying with sub-contractors for ground works, drainage, services, roads and other site infrastructure, substructures and utilities.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Civil Engineering or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Having dealt with more Senior Engineering site duties
- Keen to secure a post of responsibility
- Aspirations of becoming a project manager
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest surveying equipment (GPS & robotic station) and software.
- Superior IT skills and knowledge of AutoCAD and related software.
- Good understanding of current construction Health & Safety practices and requirements.
- Valid Safe Pass.
This is a brief description of the role. For further details or to apply to the position please contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office. 0567775550.