Assistant Manager - Ladies Fashions
Supervisor - (Ladieswear) - Castlebar, Co. Mayo
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management, ideally in Ladieswear and has a passion for fashion and retail.
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
- Managing day to day operations of the store
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in fashion and the ability to create looks and outfit styles for customers
- Achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Motivate the team to achieve sales
- Will have strong organisational skills
- Develop and build customer relationships that promote brand loyalty
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
- Buying and stock management
- Marketing and Promotions and Store development
- Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
- Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Take ownership of your performance in line with company expectations.
- To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Proactive use of the employee relations procedure within Company disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Ideally, candidates will have
- Previous Supervisory experience in fashion
- Good organisational skills with setting clear goals
- Excellent communication skills and to lead the team by example
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Committed to a high standard of integrity
- Excellent merchandising skills
- Strong Leadership team management skills
- Able to demonstrate a fashion product knowledge and ability to create looks and outfit styles
- Ambition to progress career
- Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
- Passionate about everything you do
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
- Ideally have current First Aid and Manual Handling Certificates
- very generous commission scheme available
- significant staff discount
- career progression
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please apply today, in the strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Ladieswear Manager