Assistant Manager - East Cork
This is a great position for anyone who has retail experience in electrical, paint or hardware sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Store Manager by ensuring consistent achievement of individual and store sales targets.
- Maximise sales opportunities.
- A serious interest /ability to be able to sell hardware items.
- Develop future sales leads and secure customer loyalty by ensuring full customer satisfaction
- Motivate, lead, train and develop the team by promoting the highest level of sales commitment and outstanding standards of customer care before, during and after sales.
- Provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure the best possible presentation and merchandising of the store at all times.
- Meeting operational expectations by implementing and maintaining highest retail standards.
- Occasional assistance with deliveries
Skills and Specifications:
- Ideally hardware, electrical or DIY experience
- Sales orientated and hands-on manager focused on achieving monthly sales targets.
- Commercial awareness and attention to detail.
- Acquires new knowledge rapidly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated.
- Lead the team by example.
- Must have a full driving licence
- Valid fork lift licence an advantage
- 3 years plus retail experience
For more details, please call Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail, Cork