Assistant Retail Store Manager - Sligo
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast paced busy environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic individual with a talent for selling, matched with a strong customer focus.
- Goal driven, ambitious with a hunger to be successful.
- A desire to develop and progress within an expanding company.
- Achieve weekly sales targets, using the POS system and dealing with our customers on a day to day basis, both by telephone and in person.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Willingness to provide a top class professional service.
- Maintaining Store presentation and merchandising standards
Skills and Qualifications
- You will be an experienced retail advisor with at least two years retail experience.
- Fast paced retail experience would be a benefit.
- Previous achievement of sales targets will be an advantage.
- You will have strong IT skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- You will be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Able to use your own initiative, you will be hard working, conscientious with strong motivational skills.
For more details, please call Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail, Sligo